Already in the first year, basketball camp Kolasin gathered big names from the world of basketball. The names like Nikola Pekovic, Nikola Vucevic, Sasa Pavlovic, Bojan Dubljević, and Nemanja Radovic speak of the significance of the camp. As our promoters, they also contributed and gave us a lot of respect just by virtue of their presence.
- Nikola Pekovic who is also one of the founders of the basketball camp Kolasin is currently a member of the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA; he previously played for Partizan Belgrade and Panathinaikos in Athens.
- Nikola Vucevic, a great man and athlete that fascinated the children in two shifts with his directness. He is currently a member of Orlando, NBA, while he previously played for Buducnost from Podgorica and the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Sasa Pavlovic is another NBA player who has visited the basketball camp Kolasin. He is currently a member of Panathinaikos Athens, while he previously played for Buducnost from Podgorica, Utah Jazz, Cleveland Cavaliers, Minnesota Timberwolves, Dallas Mavericks, New Orleans Hornets, Boston Celtics, Portland Trail Blazers, and Partizan Belgrade.
- Bojan Dubljevic, a member of the national team of Montenegro and a member of the basketball club Valencia from Spain. He previously played for Lovcen Cetinje and Buducnost from Podgorica.
- Nemanja Radovic, also a member of the national team of Montenegro and a member of the basketball team Murcia from Spain. He previously played for Mornar Bar, Buducnost from Podgorica, Vrsac, Kaod Drama from Greece and Mega Vizura from Belgrade.
- We should not forget to mention our friend and referee Boris Raicevic, who offered tremendous help and support in all three shifts in the form of presiding over our all-star games and holding mini seminars regarding the rules.
Camp attendants did not hide their enthusiasm as they had the opportunity to meet, talk and be photographed with our acclaimed players. We expect that the same names, with many other famous names, will also visit the basketball camp Kolasin next year.