THE RULE BOOK OF BAKETBALL CAMP KOLASIN 2016
- The campers are not allowed to go to the pool, on fieldtrips or do other organized activities without a coach present.
- The campers are obliged to respect the coaches and behave according to their instructions in and outside the sports hall, so that the Camp program would be successful and the high level of discipline would be maintained.
- The campers are obliged to behave in a responsible way and respect the activities schedule of the Camp.
- The campers are obliged to attend the meals at the pre-scheduled time.
- The campers are obliged to be at their rooms at 11 p.m. and they MUSTN’T leave their rooms after 11 p.m.
- The campers are obliged to take the appropriate equipment to trainings and a separate pair of sneakers for the sports hall.
- The campers are obliged to participate in the photo shoot in their sports equipment at the pre-scheduled time. Basketball Camp Kolasin reserves the right to post the photos in the media and on the internet, for the purpose of Camp’s promotion.
- The campers are obliged to give interviews for the media if there’s a need to do so. The Camp Manager reserves the right to publish the interviews and photos.
- If the campers experience health issues of any kind, they are obliged to turn immediately to the coach and the doctor, who is at their disposal for 24 hours a day.
- The campers are obliged to save their personal things (e.g. money, cell phone, jewelry…). The management bares no responsibility for keeping the campers’personal things.
- If the campers have to leave the Camp for personal reasons, such as, going to the store, post office or bank, they are obliged to ask the coach on duty for permission. After getting the permission, the campers can leave the Camp only for the purpose of fulfilling the obligation for which they had previously asked permission. The campers are obliged to return at the pre-arranged time and note the coach who gave them permission to leave, when they return. The coach and Basketball Camp Kolasin are not responsible for the campers until they’ve returned to the Camp, so the campers are obliged to behave consciously and take responsibility for their actions. If the campers do not return to the Camp at the pre-arranged time, the Management of Basketball Camp Kolasin reserves the right to exclude the camper in question from the Camp with no money refund.* If the campers leave the Camp willingly without the coach’s approval, they take full responsibility for their actions. In the given case, the Management of Basketball Camp Kolasin reserves the right to exclude the camper in question with no money refund.
- If the campers use cigarettes or narcotics during their staying at the Camp, the Management of Basketball Camp Kolasin reserves the right to exclude the camper in question from the Camp immediately, with no money refund.
- If the campers endanger themselves and others with their irresponsible behavior (e.g. sit on the hotel windows, leave their rooms at night, participate in a quarrel or in a fight, etc.), they take full responsibility for their actions and the Management of Basketball Camp Kolasin reserves the right to exclude the camper in question from the Camp immediately, with no money refund.
- If the campers wish to leave the Camp permanently for personal reasons or for the sake of fulfilling their personal obligations, they have to inform the Camp Management in due time and provide the conditions for leaving. In the given case, Basketball Camp Kolasin is not obliged to refund the camper in question.
- The campers are obliged to treat the Camp Management, the staff, the coaches and each other with respect, consciousness and responsibility. The campers are obliged to guard the Camp’s, hotel’s and sports hall inventory and to treat it with responsibility. If the campers produce some damage they are obliged to make up for it. The parents of an underage camper are responsible for the possible damage caused by the camper in question.
- Any behavior which is not in correspondence with the official Rule Book will be penalized by an immediate exclusion from the Camp with no money refund. The campers are obliged to provide conditions for leaving the Camp immediately. The parents will be informed of the campers’rule breaking immediately. The parents are obliged to pick up the camper in question no later than twelve hours after they’ve received the notice.
* Basketball Camp Kolasin bares no responsibility for the campers’inappropriate behavior and possible material and non-material damage produced by not respecting the Camp’s rules.
- Racial, political, sexual or any other kind of insulting is strictly forbidden and will be considered an enough reason for campers’exclusion from the Camp with no refunds.
- The Camp’s official Rule Book is part of Basketball Camp Kolasin offer. By paying the advance for participation at the Camp, the campers and their parents automatically accept the Rule book regulations. The Rule Book is available non-stop on the official Baketball Camp Kolasin website, as well as in the Camp’s working space. The campers and their parents are obliged to get acquainted with the regulations before paying the advance. The underage campers’parents are obliged to warn their children to respect the rules. If the underage campers do not behave in accordance with the Camp’s rules, their parents will be held responsible for the possible damage.
DIRECTOR OF BASKETBALL CAMP